Wednesday, April 21, 2010

2 Cakes this week

My best friend Alicia and her husband Travis found out what they were having this week! Congratulations to them!!!! :) Alicia had this awesome idea to tell the gender of the baby to her family and to Travis's family! They let the grandmothers cut into the cake to see either a pink or blue cake! :) IT WAS PINK!! I got the honor of making that cake for them :) Pictures posted!!
Alos we learned clowns last night in cake class and this was my very first attempt and I thought the turned out AWESOME!!!! :)

Maesyn will be 4 next week and I am so sad that the time has passed like it has! Derek and I will celebrate being together for 5 years May 20th.... Time passes so quickly when you have babies. I haven't done everything right by all means...but she knows that I love her and that is the most important...Here is a pic of "MissTHANG" and her pony (and Presley and Jackson's) ...she's attached to this mini horse!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment