Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sunshine&Roses

It maybe gloomy out but it's all sunshine and roses in my neck of the woods :) It is a good day! Counting my blessings!!! I am so incredibly blessed to get to be home with this little dude and this sassy little chic!
My sweet babies are my world and I am blessd to stay at home with them and their little friends--Tomorrow is Maesyn's 4th birthday and although I don't know WHERE the time goes-- I know it goes and I am proud to say I've been there EVERY single day of her short little life! :)

We have had a rough past couple of days with her. She smashed here right thumb in the door last Thursday which ended with a trip to the E.R Saturday night bc of swelling and infection. And anothr trip to her dr. yesterday and and yet ANOTHER trip to the bone dr. She got two holes drilled in it and drained and said to keep her on her antibiotics! Here's a pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment