Monday, April 26, 2010

excersiging/accountability

K, well this will probably be a "blah" blog.
~ Derek and I bought P90X a couple of weeks ago and have been doing it since we've gotten it! IT is awesome but of course I can't keep up...and they reassure you that it is okay to not be able to keep up! I also have a gym membership that I am under contract with until November.... Which is a good thing! Hopefully I will have this "baby" weight off. I know how silly of me to call it baby weight ...but I say it in reference to the fact that I have not ever been this big until I became pregnant with Maesyn--It was a hu ge surprise and sort of stressfull not exactly the most AWESOME time ... but we got through it and wouldn't and couldn't live with out her... anyways- I ate and ate and ate.....while prego with her and now i'm sadly overweight! hopefully derek and I can stick with this and he can help me hold myself accountable to stick with this program and stick to our 1200 calorie diet plan!! You can help me too!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment